what company car ???

spanner

my 08 mondeo is 10,000mile from changing as we get rid of them when they hit about 90,000miles. i have a fully spec'd out hatchback titanium x and i was wondering what to go for next.

i have had passats, vectras, mazda6, leons and astras in the past and fancy a change to something different. the only thing the boss will not allow is a BMW :vangry: not matter if it is a 1 -5 series.

one of the lads has a V70 r design but he doesn't say much about it. i would need something in the size of the mondeo or volvo and suggestions and reviews of whats out there...

thanks in advance

oh yea it has to be diesal.

2 of my mates have A4's and they have had nothing but hassle, 1 in fact had to take them to court and got a new car and 2 years free servicing. what are the C180's like??

the new passat feels like a jap car to drive now. not the nice clonky gearbox and wieghted steering of the older model. i had a 170 bhp top of the range passat out for a run just before i got the mondeo. when the sales asked what i thought i asked for my 140bhp 04 passat back. he was not impressed.

A vRS made by a company that begins with S ending in da

I'm no expert, but don't Skoda's have VW engines under the bonnet?!

..but to answer your question, my friend recently got an Insignia for a company car, which was the 2.0 CDTi (I think), 160bhp 5dr hatchback. I loved everything about it. Dunno how it measures up to others in the same class, so just throwing it out there

Edited by Brown

I know youve had a seat leon, but the new FR ive got is 170bhp, handles great, 40mpg round town, and looks mint imo. Not many better cars on road for 21k!

**please note, company cars for 20k** i know i could have a e46 m3 for 10k! lol

Edited by K3V HA

about 25K is the budget, anybody have any info on the alfa's, i would not buy one myself but hey when you dont have to worry about depriecation and faults is is kind of tempting me.

love the leon's i had one on 01 but a bit small now for what i need and also i have to sometimes important clients on road trips so i need the room and comfort, especially for the bad roads over here with me.

Edited by spanner

• 3 weeks later...
i have had the new saab 95 out nice car also had a top spec alfa 159 out lovely car to drive but yesterday i had a passat cc GT 170bhp serious car with a huge spec. new just have to talk nice to the boss....