Not starting???

JbirdGTi

Right where do i start, seems like when eva i fix 1 problem another one jus happenes to appear

Basicly my mk6 decides when it wants to start? :nutter: i can turn the key all the way and nothing happens (and i mean nothing), all the light come up on the dash and the stereo turns on so its not the battery and iv checked and still got all the volts.

Now its fine 8 times out of 10 but i have no idea what it is. :censored:

1st time it happened i jus took the key out, put the steering lock on and try again and it worked.

2nd time i kept tryin the key and then it randomly started.

3rd time nothin for a while so i tryed takin the negative off the battery waited 15mis and the put it bak on and it worked 1st time.

This time did the same with takin the battery off and left it like 45mins and nothin ...... and still nothing today???? :vangry:

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATFUL :)

Edited by JbirdGTi

Right where do i start, seems like when eva i fix 1 problem another one jus happenes to appear

Basicly my mk6 decides when it wants to start? :nutter: i can turn the key all the way and nothing happens (and i mean nothing), all the light come up on the dash and the stereo turns on so its not the battery and iv checked and still got all the volts.

Now its fine 8 times out of 10 but i have no idea what it is. :censored:

1st time it happened i jus took the key out, put the steering lock on and try again and it worked.

2nd time i kept tryin the key and then it randomly started.

3rd time nothin for a while so i tryed takin the negative off the battery waited 15mis and the put it bak on and it worked 1st time.

This time did the same with takin the battery off and left it like 45mins and nothin ...... and still nothing today???? :vangry:

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATFUL :)

coil pack?

Its jus the fact that theres no attempt 4 the engine 2 crank ova atall, iv herd it could be my starter motor or crank position sensor, but its started now and i have no idea when its goin 2 do it again? Dont think it could be anythin 2 do with battery coz i get all the lights up on the dash, plus iv check the connection and its all good.