mk5b seats?

marc novataken

Depends on the year. Probably mk6 seats straight in.

K reg, 1993

only mk5's on a K IOd imagine

Mines a M and still uses Mk5 seats bases :thumb:

ok cheers ill have a look about. Cant drive atm its killing me! The padding has gone and there's a bar across the bottom of my back, messed up a nerve and now my right side hurts like hell and my right leg and foot are shaky!

Depends on the year. Probably mk6 seats straight in.

K reg, 1993

only mk5's on a K IOd imagine

Mines a M and still uses Mk5 seats bases :thumb:

ok cheers ill have a look about. Cant drive atm its killing me! The padding has gone and there's a bar across the bottom of my back, messed up a nerve and now my right side hurts like hell and my right leg and foot are shaky!

change the foam base?

Ive got wingbacks foam and covers from mk6 seats in my mk5 seat frame and base, all I did was strip the seats down then fit the foam from the mk6's into the bare frame of my mk5's (only had to do alittle foam trimming to make it work)

Is your seat adjuster on the side on 2 levers or is it down on the front 2 corners? If it has levers it has mk5 seats, if they are in the corners mk5b and mk6 seats will fit. Mk5 seats are narrower aswell I think

The drivers seat has two levers on the left side. So mk5 seats? So I assume 1992 RS2000 seats wouldn't fit? Cheers