formula 1 2010 Game

meekstaaa

• 5 weeks later...
Its due out on friday guys, just had a text off a mate, saying he got his pre-order dispatched today from Shopto so i just ordered it from there as well and i got mine dispatched within 2 hours, should be here by the morning, if people are as excited as this as me then cancel any pre-orders you have with any other company and order it from there. Its a good site, i've used them before and my mate swears by them. It's also the cheapest place you'll find unless Tesco or Asda do their special thing

Foooooking MINT!!! NO glitches from what I have seen, love the practise/qual/race thing and glad they've implemented proper rules (2 tyres per race) love how slower cars move if you're o na hot lap on qualy

Everything about it is just class, APART FROM IT DIDN'T HAVE MY NAME IN THE NAME THING!!! So I had to give myself the nicknames they offered.... "Chubbz"

Its so bloody difficult, but so much fun. I've had problems with quali with a williams ruining my hot lap and me getting a penalty for it. I haven't yet experienced a competitive pit stop so i haven't checked out the big bug yet but will soon. Hopefully they'll be fixing the bug soon.

• 1 month later...
when you pit stop with other cars if your in front of them the lollipop man doesn't let you out until they are gone by even if they are really far away

Yea ive found that. Well annoying. Best bet is to pit later in the race after the majoirty have been in.

This game is the nuts, would recommend it to everyone :thumb: