Hello Mr Bank Manager SIR!!

geordie_aaron

Lol, can't go wrong with that.

You had me hook line and sinker with the M6 though. I thought you might just have been mental enough to do it.

Me too, what kind of mileage do you get to the £35 of LPG? Awesome buy, Mk3 mondie will most probably be my next car, if i can get an LPG converted petrol engine instead of a TDCI i probably would....

Lol, can't go wrong with that.

You had me hook line and sinker with the M6 though. I thought you might just have been mental enough to do it.

hee hee - one day i SWEAR i will have one. :nutter: :nutter:

Me too, what kind of mileage do you get to the £35 of LPG? Awesome buy, Mk3 mondie will most probably be my next car, if i can get an LPG converted petrol engine instead of a TDCI i probably would....

i've got no idea - i'm still over the moon that i've done 45 miles and neither the petrol or LPG indicators have moved compared to the BM lol that would have been around a tenner gone...

• 3 months later...

will now be for sale as soon as i MOT it, between tomorrow and 19th when it's due as it's still my daily runner

£1,500 105k, i got head skimmed/gaskets as theres no history with it but everythings ticka de boo £1,300 for quick sale though.