Cat in a bin

danposs86

love it how the same cat owners up in arms are the same cat owners who willingly let their cat pi$$ and $hit in other people's gardens.

To be fair, you can't really control when or where a cat shits when it's outside. It's not like people take their cats for walks, watch them take a dump and walk away.

BUT, it's not nice and does stink! :roll:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people just chuck their cat out at night and let it rome the streets at nights where they rubbish everywhere and no one sees it, but people don't do that to dogs.

Double standards?????

They're cats...at least they try to cover it up with a bit of dirt haha dogs just do it and walk off

It looks like I'm the only one who is glad she did it. I can't stand cats, even more so since a cat walked in through our kitchen door and decided to go for a sleep on our bed. My missus rubbish herself when she went to bed and some scruffy moggy was in her place!

I would honestly shoot them as they walked along our wall if I had a pellet gun.

people just chuck their cat out at night and let it rome the streets at nights where they rubbish everywhere and no one sees it, but people don't do that to dogs.

Double standards?????

thats how we domesticated them though. we could have done the same with dogs but we didnt.

i personall think theres no excuse for what she did - mental or not. id hit her with a hefty fine.

It looks like I'm the only one who is glad she did it. I can't stand cats, even more so since a cat walked in through our kitchen door and decided to go for a sleep on our bed. My missus rubbish herself when she went to bed and some scruffy moggy was in her place!

I would honestly shoot them as they walked along our wall if I had a pellet gun.

Well aren't you a T*at

Well aren't you a T*at

What makes me a T*at? I'm entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else who has replied to this thread.

Well aren't you a T*at

What makes me a T*at? I'm entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else who has replied to this thread.

What makes you a T*at is the fact you want to shoot cats with a pellet gun!

Wanting to shoot defenceless animals with a pellet gun is not an opinion, its just being a dick

Well aren't you a T*at

Wanting to shoot defenceless animals with a pellet gun is not an opinion, its just being a dick

Ok fair point but if one of my toddlers put their hands in the piles of cat poo that are left in my yard on a daily basis and then proceeded to put their hands in their mouth or worse still their eyes, what would your view be then?

Well aren't you a T*at

Ok fair point but if one of my toddlers put their hands in the piles of cat poo that are left in my yard on a daily basis and then proceeded to put their hands in their mouth or worse still their eyes, what would your view be then?

she could do the same with dog rubbish in a park (infact that recently happened, reported in the metro). are you gona go round shooting dogs with pellet guns? good luck.

I've already accepted that maybe I was bein a Dick by saying I would shoot them but that doesnt stop me disliking them. Also, yes they could do the same with dog mess in a park but a dog owner should pick the mess up which some do and some don't but cat owners don't worry about where the cat does its business once its out of the house.

I'm not saying gardens and yards are sterile places, its good to kids to encounter germs to help build their immunities, but the reason I don't own a pet myself is because I don't want to go around picking Its mess up, but now I have to clean up after someone else's.

On another note if a cat drank something that was in my yard that made it ill or even killed it would I be to blame or would it be the cats fault?