Lads who walk round with their hands down their trousers

Dean-o

Seen quite a few lads who think they're cool, as they walk round with their hands down their trousers. Now most of them appear to be "chavs", but its pathetic that its considered cool. Do women find it attractive, or even hygenic. I seriously don't!

Now when I say trousers, most of them appear to be wearing those cr@ppy grey jogging bottoms.

Does anyone on here think its cool, or even do it them selves?

It's also along similar lines to walking around with your trousers more or less down to your kness, flashing your boxers off. Why d people do this? Its really not cool!!!!!!

Now I admit I'm not old and still youngish (27), but I would never do any of these "chav" things. People just do it as their friends do and they act like sheep and have no ability to think for themselves.

Slight rant about chavs over....for now

:cheers:

How the Fcuk can you blame the parents, they probably have no idea their kids do it!?

It looks daft though I admin, looks as if they're trying to find it...

Pants down to ankles looks pathetic to, as if they're trying to be a black american gangster and failed.

Either way, just let them get on with it, they're the ones that look Fcuking stupid.

Seen quite a few lads who think they're cool, as they walk round with their hands down their trousers. Now most of them appear to be "chavs", but its pathetic that its considered cool.

:cheers:

where exaclty are their hands whilst they're down there??? what do they hold onto or they just got their hands in a fist or something???? i've never seen the point but hey ho, chavs indeed