Pizza burger at Buger King!

Mk6 Si Ross

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/ne/skynews/20100825/07/4022068537-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-fat-bomb.jpg

my god!!!! Only in the US! Besides the beef and a 9.5-inch sesame bun, the Pizza Burger is topped with pepperoni, mozzarella, Tuscan pesto and marinara sauce.

It also comes in six slices, just like a pizza!!

Costs the UK equivalent of nearly 9 quid and contains a whopping 2500 calories!!!!! a mans intake for a whole day!

Surely this isn't based on a single person though, more along the lines of come down with your mates, and have a slice each.

you say that but our local Dominos is doing any size, any pizza for 6.99 collected so i've just eaten an entire large one by myself for lunch!!!!

Surely this isn't based on a single person though, more along the lines of come down with your mates, and have a slice each.

A slice each?

You bloody pansy.

Me? Lmao. I could eat one myself no problem if I was the kind of person that eats this kind of rubbish. :thumb:

I was just commenting on somebodys post, I think BK have aimed this towards a group rather than a single person... but then again it is in America so anything is possible.

Look at that 5lb gummy bear ffs, 35000kcals. :nutter:

A slice each?

You bloody pansy.

Me? Lmao. I could eat one myself no problem if I was the kind of person that eats this kind of rubbish. :thumb:

I was just commenting on somebodys post, I think BK have aimed this towards a group rather than a single person... but then again it is in America so anything is possible.

Look at that 5lb gummy bear ffs, 35000kcals. :nutter:

@ Craig - Most of the kcals i'd guess come from the cheese & sauce, not the meat.

Edited by LiamGTR

One of the service on th M1 when i was in there last time (about 3 weeks ago now) the BK was doing either a tripper or quad burger (can't remember which) for about £8 :O

XL Triple cheese burger with super size chips & drink.

Only reason I know this is because i've been to Thurston this weekend, and my mate got 2 (one on the way there, and one on the way home).

Nah, this was £8 for the burger which wasnt a meal :O

although it could just be priced differently

Ahh, may be just different places then or soemthing yea.

All I know is he got some triple sized XL piece of rubbish and had to take it apart just to fit it in his mouth!

And then once he struggled to finish that he realised he had some supersize chips, supersize drink, and one of them Burger King versions of the McFlurry

:pancake: