Ford Showroom Mat

Mikey_RS2300

Hi all im after offers on my brand new 6'x4' ford showroom mat I bought this a few years ago and only had it out when i first got it to look at then it went into the loft and has just sat there ever since. i have been offered £190 by my brother for his reception in his garage.

This will also be going on ebay this weekend.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/mikey_r/SDC10099.jpg

Edited by Mikey_RS2300

i so badly want this :drool: but £190 is a bit out of my range

:nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

they were for sale at ford fair for 120 quid lol

You both have Pm's refering to the rules clearly stated at the top of every for sale page.

Yep read it and i cannot for the life of me see how we have tried to influence the price of this sale, ive merely stated that i would love the said item but its out of my price range

And another member has said he has seen a similar item for sale and quoted how much its cost.

If by adding these comments we have broken rules the an apology is in order but if as you suggest we are trying to coerce the seller to lower his price or insinuating that his price is far to high then im afraid this is not the case.

The Item is very rare and his price in my opinion is more than justified, ive merely mentioned how much i would like one of these for myself.

i so badly want this :drool: but £190 is a bit out of my range

:nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

they were for sale at ford fair for 120 quid lol

You both have Pm's refering to the rules clearly stated at the top of every for sale page.

Yep read it and i cannot for the life of me see how we have tried to influence the price of this sale, ive merely stated that i would love the said item but its out of my price range

And another member has said he has seen a similar item for sale and quoted how much its cost.

If by adding these comments we have broken rules the an apology is in order but if as you suggest we are trying to coerce the seller to lower his price or insinuating that his price is far to high then im afraid this is not the case.

The Item is very rare and his price in my opinion is more than justified, ive merely mentioned how much i would like one of these for myself.

I clearly said I PM'd TWO of you, one regarding the price & yourself for a post there was no need to put. You cant afford it so no need for your post, its rather simple. I even took the time to highlight the parts of the rules in your PM.

Just like your reply, not needed, you could of simply PM'd me.

Its of no interest to anyone that you would like an item in the for sale section unless your genuinly interested in purchase. I have in the past removed comments from you similar & even asked you via PM not to do it so please take note.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Edited by PeeWee