Taco Bell

Mk6 Si Ross

In the UK??? was down Lakeside Shopping Centre yesterday and checked out the new UK chain of Taco Bell to see how it compares to the US original, not bloody bad!!!! enjoyed a Chicken Quesadilla and Beef Taco Supreme combo and thought its gonna be a long time til i'm there again so went back up for a Grilled Chicken Fresco soft taco and an amazing chicken Crunchwrap Supreme, yummy!!!!

http://www.tacobell.com/cms/Site2Files/file78/pdp_crunchwrap_supreme.jpg

:cheers:

they're still going in the us, check out the american web site (which is what i ended up on when looking for the uk one anyway!) maybe they had to change the ingredients a little, change the sauces etc that crunchwrap literally oozed sour cream or nacho cheese sauce with every bite!

they're still going in the us, check out the american web site (which is what i ended up on when looking for the uk one anyway!) maybe they had to change the ingredients a little, change the sauces etc that crunchwrap literally oozed sour cream or nacho cheese sauce with every bite!

There's nothing like giving your arteries a good kicking :thumb: lol

No need to jump off a cliff to commit now, just have a Pizza Burger + Taco Bell :pancake: