injector colours

jack mc

can any one tell me witch injectors are for a 2.0 ltr as i have red ones at the min and have been told these are 1.8 ones and that i need biege ones which i have.

also on part throttle my car tends to judder but is fine on idle and accelerating. just wen sat at a constant speed on part throttle it judders ? cheers

sound well ive just got a desk ecu of a k reg as i was running 1.6 ecu befor. but in my shed i have some black injectors ( came off a 1.6) two sets of red ones ( not shore what zetec they came off ) and some biege ones ( think they cam of a 2.0 ltr lump) and also my engine currently has dark brown injectors in. can you tell me what codes i need to be matching mate, thanks for info so far

iirc

black injectors =1.6

Brown injectors=1.8

Beige injectors = 2.0

and your problem sounds to be more high tension side of the electrics related more like leads or dodgy plugs more likly leads though. :thumb:

and red injectors was fitted in some 1.6 engines iirc

iirc

black injectors =1.6

Brown injectors=1.8

Beige injectors = 2.0

and your problem sounds to be more high tension side of the electrics related more like leads or dodgy plugs more likly leads though. :thumb:

and red injectors was fitted in some 1.6 engines iirc

sound il stick the biege injectors in and swap the leads and see how it goes thanx