Don't you just hate it when someone hits your car

Andyb0127

Don't you just hate it when u spend ages cleaning your find you have run out of interior cleaner so of you go park car in car park go get products you want return to your car to the rear bumper split cracked and a bit missing and the person who did just must of drove of before you got there leaving no details or anything it really winds me up it's not what the cars worth it's the fact that people just don't care anymore now I have to fix the rear bumper I know it's not a major thing it's just the principle of it..........

Sod's law ain't it! Ask the car park owner if they have CCTV, may not be much damage but like you say its the principle. Police would have to investigate if you wanted surely?

Yeh it's just my luck unfortunately there's no CCTV the last two times I phoned police for when car got broken into first thing policeman said was you will prob never see stereo again then had a copper lie to my face so don't have much faith in them or trust

Don't you just hate it when u spend ages cleaning your find you have run out of interior cleaner so of you go park car in car park go get products you want return to your car to the rear bumper split cracked and a bit missing and the person who did just must of drove of before you got there leaving no details or anything it really winds me up it's not what the cars worth it's the fact that people just don't care anymore now I have to fix the rear bumper I know it's not a major thing it's just the principle of it..........

Could have been worse, you could have got home and found some interior cleaner.