F*****g s*******s

Stu

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can claim on credit cards but it's not as easy/successful as you may think.

I'm not really trying to find resolve to my issues, more of a general whinge and opinion on the current state of affairs, if my recent dealings are representative of a general drop of morals in people.

Yes.. because the world revolves around Paypal..

This topic probably wouldn't be here if you used it though.

My case /closed.

I disagree. It can take ages to get money back from paypal, if at all, especially if it's a transaction outside of ebay.

Never had a problem claiming back with a credit card though Stu?

My other half works in merchant services and i've heard a few horror stories. Ultimately if you've been sold something that isn't quite as described then it can go to-and-fro for some time.

You can claim on credit cards but it's not as easy/successful as you may think.

I'm not really trying to find resolve to my issues, more of a general whinge and opinion on the current state of affairs, if my recent dealings are representative of a general drop of morals in people.

This happened a long time ago, you have been lucky that its taken a while for you to suffer and deal with the pondlife.

There aren't many decent folk left, its all about seeing yourself right at whatever cost now, which stinks.

There aren't many decent folk left, its all about seeing yourself right at whatever cost now, which stinks.

Yeah i've managed to get through reasonably well so far but recently it just seems impossible. I think in future i'm only going to buy things brand new from shops and forget the used aftermarket. I'll let all the scrotes sit there exchanging junk between themselves in the hope that natural selection will place them all back in the pond.