Black mk6 finesse

lips2k9

1.6 zetec engine good mechanical condition. panther black, cloth interior, gti steering wheel, ghia map light, mk5 dash conversion, alloys, needs some tidying up as a bit tatty inside - for sale £200 quid ONO if not sold by friday gonna weigh it in becasue i need it gone and need the money to insure the cabby I have braught to replace it.

Needs some TLC and a few odd peices of trim inside reataching.

Walsall - wolverhamptn area... J10 M6

1.6 zetec engine good mechanical condition. panther black, cloth interior, gti steering wheel, ghia map light, mk5 dash conversion, alloys, needs some tidying up as a bit tatty inside - for sale £200 quid ONO if not sold by friday gonna weigh it in becasue i need it gone and need the money to insure the cabby I have braught to replace it.

has it got any tax or mot just to get me home? what condition are bumpers in?

Has a front bumper on but the paint is flakey... I have a new fogged bumper freshly painted ready to go on and will give it you with the car. Back bumper is fine. Car has MOT until April 16th next year and taxed until 31st september 2010.

Edited by lips2k9

Has a front bumper on but the paint is flakey... I have a new fogged bumper freshly painted ready to go on and will give it you with the car. Back bumper is fine. Car has MOT until April 16th next year and taxed until 31st september 2010.

was the bumper painted proffesionally and whats your lowest price mate could you tell me the postcode where car needs to be collected from by pm if you dont want everyone to see it