Ben Collins IS the stig

MarkyMark

yeah but looks whats happened to Perry McCarthy since. oh joy he was a test driver on Vroom Vroom lets hope the same doesnt happen to our Ben

why would it happen to ben collins?

his career never really ended, he wasnt some unsuccessful retired no-mark F1 wanabe like McCarthy.

Compare there careers, Collins makes McCarthy look like a Kettle gokart racer and Collins hasnt even finished yet!

Collins has managed to impress in every vehicle he's ever competed in and Ive no doubt he'll be able to jump straight back into competative racing without any trouble atall.... unlike McCarthy....who couldnt even get a decent spot with any recognisable team his whole career.

Its worthy of note that even during his work on Top Gear Ben was still competing in the V8 supercar championship.

How come he isn't in F1? Even if it is a rubbish team? Surely if he's that good (and he has tested in F1 before) then he'd be a much better driver than some of them

he openly admitted not having any interest in F1 in a interview years back and much prefered the dynamics and excitement of production car racing such as his recent stints in the V8 supercars.

wouldnt suprise me if he'd pee all over most F1 drivers if he really had his heart set on a career in F1.

The guy really does have exceptional talent for anyhing he's put behind the wheel of, thats just a matter of fact more than anything.

It's been know for years on the Internet it was Ben Collins. All you had to do was type "The Stig" into Google and it would come up, from people obsessed with 'having' to know who it was.

I could care less who it was, and to me it doesn't matter. The Stig is a character and the whole point is that no-one is supposed to know who it is.

They'll kill off the old Stig in the next series, and get a new one again, hopefully.