car dvd player

danny1987

any will do, cheers.

between 50 & 200 pound, cheers

erm......why not just grab one of eGay?

you could get a good decently spec'ed one for 200 notes and a average for around the 100-150 mark all new :unsure:

any will do, cheers.

you could get a good decently spec'ed one for 200 notes and a average for around the 100-150 mark all new :unsure:

i have been looking on there theres only one thats close really (25mile away) want to collect as i want it like to day or 2moz really, all local ones for the ripspeed dv720 are looking for 150 which i think is over priced for that unit, i dont really know of any other makes really except the jvc at about 3 n half which is out of range :D

any will do, cheers.

i have been looking on there theres only one thats close really (25mile away) want to collect as i want it like to day or 2moz really, all local ones for the ripspeed dv720 are looking for 150 which i think is over priced for that unit, i dont really know of any other makes really except the jvc at about 3 n half which is out of range :D

well aslong as your not in a shocking rush for it I look a bit further field, and your right about the ripspeed ones, there tempremental and easily broken.

Ive been on and off considering a 2dinn unit for mine from japland, touchscreen, multiregional, multiformat and satnav compatable......that was only around the £150 mark on eGay, just takes longer to get to you (7-16 days iirc)

any will do, cheers.

well aslong as your not in a shocking rush for it I look a bit further field, and your right about the ripspeed ones, there tempremental and easily broken.

Ive been on and off considering a 2dinn unit for mine from japland, touchscreen, multiregional, multiformat and satnav compatable......that was only around the £150 mark on eGay, just takes longer to get to you (7-16 days iirc)

sounds too good to be true from japland! :D do you actually trust them to get the correct product out to you that actually works etc.

would be good if it did though, i dont think i could trust to pay them my money

got a silvercrest cdv 711 like new.. came in a car i bought but iv lost the iso that plugs in the back but im sure you'd be able to get one from somwhere

its a pretty good headunit like £230 or somthing new but iv got no use for it as my new car will have double din so say £50 as it has no iso cable that plugd in the back?

im in braintree essex

jack

any will do, cheers.

sounds too good to be true from japland! :D do you actually trust them to get the correct product out to you that actually works etc.

would be good if it did though, i dont think i could trust to pay them my money

most of my tech stuff comes from japland and chinkville when buying off eGay, never had a issue.....infact Im still using a samsung u700 moby I bought direct from a japland seller years ago (was about a year and a half before they were released over here).

my brother-in-law bought a 2dinn a couple of monthes back and I installed it for him, as I said I waqs reasonably impressed with it even tho it was barely 100 notes to buy.