PayPal Help

Harvez

Hey all, long time to speak :cheers:

Got a question for ya as your probably get back to me before Paypal or eBay actually does.

I've recently sold 2 items on eBay. One sold for £100 and the other £452. eBay records as one item has been paid for and the other hasnt. When I check my email I get a payment reciept from paypal for the £100 with a verfied symbol next to it and its showing up when I log into paypal. The other one (£452) isn't showing up on my paypal account. Yet i've recived a email i'll copy and past below which has NO verified symbol;

"

Protect Your Account Info

Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/row / ) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/row/ securitytips

Protect Your Password

You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

You've got new funds!

Dear gharvez,

Stephen Gallagher, just sent you money with PayPal.

Stephen Gallagher, a Verified buyer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Amount:

£465.00

Transaction ID:

5Y75887*******206

Note:

Pls Ship before 06/09/2010

Item:

Apple iPhone 4 Black (32GB

19*****85358

Shipping Information

Address: Name:David John

Address: ADDRESS REMOVED BY MOD

Address Status:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This PayPal?payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has

been "APPROVED"but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking

number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the

seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail

intl.paypal.cash@oficeemail.net and our customer cares service will attend to you. As soon as you send the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller,the money will be credited into your account.

**PLEASE NOTE**

Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us,

You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from PayPal?informing you that the Money has been credited

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP307

The seller only has feedback of 4 and hasn't used eBay for a year. Im suspicious of the bottom of the email where it says i have to send a tracking number before the money is credited. Does this sound like fraud or just something that happens when a fair bit of wedge is involved??

Err just recieved this anyways;

Dear gharvez (gavinharvey@hotmail.com),

Our records show that member sgallagher1979 recently won one of your items. We'd like to let you know that eBay has cancelled all this member's bids due to issues relating to their account.

As the buyer is no longer a registered user, you are no longer obliged to complete the sale. We recommend that you don't post the item or respond to further emails from the buyer.

If someone asks you to continue with the sale outside of the eBay platform, we strongly recommend you ignore the request. Transactions completed outside of eBay aren't protected by our Feedback system.

In some cases, sellers have reported receiving an email indicating that they have received payment by PayPal, but in fact this is a fake message. We recommend logging into your PayPal account to confirm that payment was actually received. For more information on spoof messages, please go to:

LOL annoying person! :thumb:

Edited by danposs86

I sold over 700notes worth of boiler supplies in one hit to one buyer about a month back and received no sort of email as youve referenced.

Infact as a rule when selling something I never send the item until I receive the funds into my paypal account, afterall the buyer cant complain as the funds aernt released till the buyer leaves positive feedback via Egay and can be contested via paypal if the sold item is in anyway contary to description. Its paypals way of stopping low feedback buying, receiving and then not paying.

from what I can see and make out in that email Id tell the low feedback buyer to go take a flying leap and relist it with a warning that low feedback buyers wont be accepted.

My first post is confusiing people now, it was two different posts that got merged together. eBay got in contact straight away and suspended his account regarding some other disputes. :thumb:

Anyone live in Manchester and bored one weekend? ha

all have a heavy breakfast of weetabix and fibre then visit his doorstep to releive the inevitable pressure?

this happened to me mate with a phone i was stupid enough to go post office and post to an adress in nigeria as they apparently paid £90 p&p its only when i got home the penny dropped and i realised it was a scam luckily i went and got phone from post office the reason why they ask you to send tracking number is becouse then they know you have sent it and theyve done you like sumone said send a package of muck and send them the tracking number for a laugh :cheers: also check the email adress paypal will only send emails from paypal.co.uk,bet they sent it from paypal.com ,clever fookers tho :vangry: