David Haye

Jordan99940

It happens at EVERY fight, after the fight there will be another press conference where they always say "everything I said was to do wit hthe fight - I really respect ..... and think he/she is one of the all time greats and he/she was an amazing opponent"

Haye is going to pummel Audley into the ground.

Exactly. Dont buy into the talk that goes on before a fight. Its all part of the bullsh1t fanfair into building it up and making more money through pay per view.

Remember mayweather before the ricky hatton fight? Laughable.

As a big Haye fan, I love the trash talk. It's nothing new at all and probably the greatest boxer of all time (Ali) was also far and away the greatest trash talker.

He's made a huge mistake taking the fight, however, as it's a lose-lose situation. If he wins, he's beaten a chump, if he loses, he's lost any chance of a big fight with the Klitschko brothers.

Audley is a horrible joke that everyone except he himself is in on :(

As a big Haye fan, I love the trash talk. It's nothing new at all and probably the greatest boxer of all time (Ali) was also far and away the greatest trash talker.

He's made a huge mistake taking the fight, however, as it's a lose-lose situation. If he wins, he's beaten a chump, if he loses, he's lost any chance of a big fight with the Klitschko brothers.

Audley is a horrible joke that everyone except he himself is in on :(

Apparently he only took it to silence speculation, he didn't even want to take the fight but took it to make people STFU.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumb: