Please help - need to get it MOT'ed

lips2k9

I have wired up the rear fogs to the mk6 switch following wiring instructions found on net and basicly the fogs only stay lit if i hold the switch in - my first thaught was the switch is faulty so i tried 2 others and still had the same problem. Any idea? relay? Wrong wiring? come on guys need this to get MOT'd and on the road !!!

I think you will have to switch the wires around with each othere until you find the combination that works. I had this problem with mine when i installed the dual fog switch when i hooked up the front fogs on my mk6. Unfortunatley i can't remember which ones were swapped and can't get to the car either to look.

I think you will have to switch the wires around with each othere until you find the combination that works. I had this problem with mine when i installed the dual fog switch when i hooked up the front fogs on my mk6. Unfortunatley i can't remember which ones were swapped and can't get to the car either to look.

well there is two grey and yellow wires but when I swap them over the rear fogs dont work at all... I have been trying to get this working for nearly 2 weeks now and its really starting to get me down, has anybody here done a mk5 to mk6 dash conversion? surely somebody has and knows what to do?