Eating in the Cinema

sidrick

If you eat anything other than popcorn, a bag of sweets or a drink in the cinema, then you are an utter, utter abortion of a person.

Nachos? FCUKING NACHOS? YOU'RE GOING TO SEE A FCUKING FILM, NOT FOR A MEAL!! YOU'LL ONLY HAVE TO SIT ON YOUR FAT FCUKING ARSE FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT NACHOS; YOU WILL NOT STARVE.

Ice cream? Cinemas are massive air conditioned warehouses, basically, that are (in general) fcking freezing.... but you need an ice-fcuking-cream in November just to watch a film :-\ Die.

Hotdogs are another one, although they're quiet, they fcuking stink. Honestly, who goes to the pictures thinking they need a hotdog to eat while watching the film?

The joke is on you anyway you fat fcuks. £14 for a hotdog, nachos and large coke?? If you weren't such scum and actually went to restaurants for food, then you could get a decent steak at some places for that price!

Edited by sidrick

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kind of food should be banned, its all a bit annoying especially when the offender is sat next to you. We went to watch the toy story 3 with the kids and there was a family there and all they did was eat crisps/sweets constantly througout the film. I wanted to go a ram the bags down there throats but the GF restrained me :(

Any kind of food should be banned, its all a bit annoying especially when the offender is sat next to you. We went to watch the toy story 3 with the kids and there was a family there and all they did was eat crisps/sweets constantly througout the film. I wanted to go a ram the bags down there throats but the GF restrained me :(

I agree. All that should be on sale is popcorn(because of tradition) and drinks (in the big cups, no bottles).

It's never going to happen, as like I said, at £4-5 per item, that's where the cinemas make their money :(

The last film I saw was die hard 4 but solely cos I was at a loose end and my mates were going, I couldn't believe during the trailers people were laughing at the adverts they must have seen a 1000 times.

Add to that the eating, chatting, kids/teens showing off to a group of girls plus the interruptions of toilet trips and refueling and that was enough for me.

Had I have been on my own I'd have walked out.

I can't understand why anyone would go to the cinema anymore.

and they wonder why people download dvdrips :rolleyes:

Lil Aaron always wants a bag of sweets when we're in there and makes THE most noise getting them out the bag that i ask for an empty bucket that they use for the popcorn and pour them in there lol

Thats because you have respect for other cinema goers that have paid a tenner, some people think "I paid my money ill do whatever I feel like" regardless of others.

(I may be wrong here & its just a case little Aaron drives you mad personaly with his sweets lol)?

i like nachos :( i do agree with the noise tho, wish people wouldnt be so bloody loud eating and talking. also hate sticking to the floor, there always filthy. whats ur views on sex in the cinema? just throwing it ut there ;)

i take it you tried the hole in the pop corn box then?