Eating in the Cinema

sidrick

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You either go to a crap cinema or on Orange Wednesdays.

Which would probably make sense since the only thing you didn't moan about was the price of the cinema tickets.

to be honest the prices are getting ridiculous but heres a little helper

40% off its only one per ticket so take one per person

http://www.odeon.co.uk/miscellaneous/40percentoff.htm

You either go to a crap cinema or on Orange Wednesdays.

Which would probably make sense since the only thing you didn't moan about was the price of the cinema tickets.

All the cinemas in Aberdeen are new. I don't see how it matters how good a cinema is if you've got a noisey b*stard sitting next to you.

I never moaned about the price as it's pretty much par for the course; they're all as expensive.

I did one orange wednesday. Never again. Same as weekends. I will not go on a Friday or Saturday night either.

any food at the cinema annoys me. i watched kisck ass in cambridge and i couldnt hear rubbish over popcorn, rustling packets, slurping etc - the whole cinema was doing it!! they go on about turning phones off because it disrupts other the film for other people but noisy food it ok? well it does make them money....

I love the cinema!!! I tend to see films after everyone else though as its in the opening few days the dregs of society come and spoil it by talkin/laughing exessively/children crying/fat people farting or the above mentioned. give it a week or two and the cinema is a lovely place! That or late night showings. I saw Toy Story 3 at 9pm.. Me & the Mrs, and 3 other parties. I enjoyed the crap out of it! Similarly, I saw avatar 2/3 weeks after it came out.. And again, the delinquants stayed home or went to watch what'd come out that week, leaving me with a nice quiet cinema! Loved it!

Not to go against the grain or anything! Plus, where I live, we are blessed with 3 cinemas within 5minutes walk of eachother, Odeon being the least popular as its the furthest from the bus station, making it perfect for me with a car :P

Orange Wednesdays are absolutely disgusting.. its like every scumbag society has to offer just decends upon the place. No thanks.

Meanwhile, anyone here go to Cineworld? They do an "Unlimited" pass for £13.50 per month, watch as many films as you want. Even if you only go twice, you've saved.