Fix a car before it breaks, or wait for it to break then fix?

LiamGTR

What's your stance?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

go get it fixed elsewhere as we don't have the parts - And come back when it's done and we'll track it for free if you bring your reciept"

:vangry: :nutter:

Lol most garages would be fooked if they worked like that. Aye sorry we don't have the parts here and obviously we can't order them in :S lol

go get it fixed elsewhere as we don't have the parts - And come back when it's done and we'll track it for free if you bring your reciept"

Lol most garages would be fooked if they worked like that. Aye sorry we don't have the parts here and obviously we can't order them in :S lol

I think that was just an excuse because what they should have said was "I've no Fcuking idea why your car does it, but my head is so far up my arse i'm too stuck up to admit I'm stuck"

2nd hand suspension is about £40 fitting a couple of hours even for someone whos never used a spanner. if you were to crash because of it u would get screwed especially seeing as u knew about the fault.

Never used a spanned, and would NEVER trust myself to fit/fix my own spats, nevermind my suspension! I'd rather pay the extra and have a professional do it for me and have the added confidence it's done without fault.

geez if u lived loser id say gimme £40 and id fit the lot lol backs about 4 or 5 bolts if i remember the fronts only tricky cos of (iirc) the roll bar etc its a good learning curve. theres nothing really there u can break.

I think that was just an excuse because what they should have said was "I've no Fcuking idea why your car does it, but my head is so far up my arse i'm too stuck up to admit I'm stuck"

Why do people refer to Kwik-Fit as a garage and complain when they can't rebuilt an engine.

They're a tyre and exhaust place.