The obligatory (sp) is it me or is evo dead?

KNITERIDER

as above, is it just me or have the last few months on evo been reallllly quiet. i remember coming on and theres 3 odd pages of new posts from the night before now i can leave it a week and im lucky if theres 2 pages of new posts? just seems very quiet and not as many hits as before?

or is it just cos im not on much anymore to spam the place up? lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very quiet, I dont look at the "new posts" thing I just click into MMB and SUYM and notice that there hasnt been a post for ages. And in the "top 20 posters of the day" there used to be loads of people with 25+ posts per day, now its 6-10 posts a day, and only a few people

So Evo is comparitively dead

Does seem a little more quiet I think.

But I'm not surprised, can't say it's been the most welcoming forum lately. Newbies ask questions and get sarcastic, unhelpful replies, which doesn't come across well. Yes we may have seen the question a hundred times, but that person might not know the answer, so being polite and helpful would go a long way.

Combine that with the fact a lot of the old members have moved on to other things, then it will get quiet, as new members don't get involved and keep the place turning over.

If you want my honest opinion when I first joined this club all I got was sarcasm no help and thought people here are waste of time and I only joined a couple months ago not a good way to get members to stay and tell there mates what a great club it is and see if they like it and would join but I wouldn't bother telling any one as I think the money I spent joining this club has been wasted i have since joined another club ally better than this one and more friendly in everyway but that doesn't help this club as I won't use it anymore so yeh I would say it's died but that's only the fault of the so called members that have put people of some times it pays to use your brain before your mouth as the ones that put ally of time effort and money into keeping a club goin are the ones that pay with members ruining for others.......

Not a good club to join unhappy member

I'm just gonna jump in at the deep end without any clue of what has been said here...

but tbh, I do see where this guy is coming from. I think the majority of members are very helpful and very welcoming, but every now and again, I see new members treated really harshly. Not everyone wants 'banter' when they come here. They just want answers to their questions. This never used to happen.

I'm just gonna jump in at the deep end without any clue of what has been said here...

but tbh, I do see where this guy is coming from. I think the majority of members are very helpful and very welcoming, but every now and again, I see new members treated really harshly. Not everyone wants 'banter' when they come here. They just want answers to their questions. This never used to happen.

The banter is just a bit of fun that I can handle lol,it's the idiots that think there clever may sound harsh but I'm just saying it how it is it's not meant to offend but by the message above I'm not the only person that thinks this personally I wouldn't waste my breath here anymore