1st tug in my 'scort

TC-DNB

i've been stopped numerous times and tried to be as polite as i can be and they seem to be ok back to me only a few have been a little bit arsey mainly coz i was dicking about on a grass car park late at night and got my car stuck in the mud or for driving a bit too fast late at night

Just be thankful you don't live in NI. The cops will drag you out of the car and beat the life out of you american style just for lifting the magic wand at a road end.

8 of them got me in a cell one day and left me in hospital. Mysteriously the CCTV wasn't working in that particular cell that day either.

When I was a kid my dad gave me one bit of advice that always stuck with me, never trust a woman and never trust a cop.

Just be thankful you don't live in NI. The cops will drag you out of the car and beat the life out of you american style just for lifting the magic wand at a road end.

8 of them got me in a cell one day and left me in hospital. Mysteriously the CCTV wasn't working in that particular cell that day either.

When I was a kid my dad gave me one bit of advice that always stuck with me, never trust a woman and never trust a cop.

Thats savage mate! :ohmy:

Do you mind me asking what you did? Sounds like you pissed them off, or they were just cnuts!

Thats savage mate! :ohmy:

Do you mind me asking what you did? Sounds like you pissed them off, or they were just cnuts!

A bit of both lol. I told one of the cops a few home truths about corruption in the police force and collusion in terrorist murders and he didn't like it so he smacked me and i smacked him back then the rest of them jumped in me. I stay out of bother at all costs now, you live and learn.