Evo forum list wrong

Craig855S

Right, this problem has existed for as long as I've had this computer (march) [its a windows 7 machine running IE8.

Looking at the main forum list, where you can see the most recent topic title in each section over on the right, mine are wrong, For instance currently it says the "most recently posted in" topic in MMB is "the neverending journey 6 minutes ago" where in fact there have been dozens of posts in 2 other topics since then (and its been saying 6 minutes for all that time)

so what i think has happened is that my browser has saved the main page and just loads that up everytime i click back to the board index.. It refreshes every now and again (it now actually says total disgust is top of the list) but i want to know why its saving the page for ~20 minutes, is this "caching" or "cookieing" and how do i stop it.

Oooooh, it's a little bit sexy isn't it, time to test drive this beehatch

Stoo, using IE9 beta i think the problem is still there, ill know more in a bit, however, On this page of this topic I see dotted lines all over the quote boxes, can you see them too?

Oooooh, it's a little bit sexy isn't it, time to test drive this beehatch

Stoo, using IE9 beta i think the problem is still there, ill know more in a bit, however, On this page of this topic I see dotted lines all over the quote boxes, can you see them too?

Yeah I saw those, You'll just have to put up with them for a short while though ;)