Felt Spec

damien666

It's really bad here. The mobile MOT unit was in a few towns last night and they took a lot of cars off people to be crushed. Mainly 306s lol.

I'm glad to see it to be honest, the amount of cars that come through our scrapyard which were wrecked because of dodgy mods is unreal.

what is it?

www.jon44w.co.uk/forum sums it up

what is it?

as i understand it chavs in Ireland are seriously lowering their cars to extreme levels and basically not doing it very well, therefore getting their cars taken off them and scraped as they are dangerous

basically running on the bump stops then with no springs?

what is it?

as i understand it chavs in Ireland are seriously lowering their cars to extreme levels and basically not doing it very well, therefore getting their cars taken off them and scraped as they are dangerous

basically running on the bump stops then with no springs?

You have to screw out your diesel pump and fit a Laguna splitter too

So "felt spec" is a term used for the way a bunch of idiots from 1 town in particular (margerafelt, sp) and other towns in ireland lower their cars, by chopping the springs, and its such a big problem the police stop lowered cars regularly as they know theyll be running chopped springs???

Whats the world coming to when you want to lower your car but CBA spending 250 quid on a proper suspension kit?

Here's an example

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z72/wilkin6789/Image0581.jpg

I imagine this is just chopped springs since it's posted on the jon44w forum...

Edited by Craig855S