ssteel exhaust mid box problem

mrfixit

Take it by your fault its a magnex cat back. if so its not the wadding its the actual baffells and yes u can sort it. i actualy tooko my box off slit the welds open were the pipes go in to the box knocked the pipe further into the box to act as a clamp on the baffels( u have to do this both ends of the box ) rewelded it back up and its still goin fine now 2yrs later infact ted has my carand has not mentioned any thing. :thumb:

Take it by your fault its a magnex cat back. if so its not the wadding its the actual baffells and yes u can sort it. i actualy tooko my box off slit the welds open were the pipes go in to the box knocked the pipe further into the box to act as a clamp on the baffels( u have to do this both ends of the box ) rewelded it back up and its still goin fine now 2yrs later infact ted has my carand has not mentioned any thing. :thumb:

thanks for you reply and yes it is a magnex i have cut a hole in it and the wadding gone hard and as clumped up there is no baffells just a perforated tube the wodding was moving up and down the box i am going to fit new wadding and weld it back up

thanks for you reply and yes it is a magnex i have cut a hole in it and the wadding gone hard and as clumped up there is no baffells just a perforated tube the wodding was moving up and down the box i am going to fit new wadding and weld it back up

this is the baffels as it allows the air into the wadding :cheers: