Need help identifying a part

Simon69

Its a bit late now to take a picture outside so il add one in the Morning.

Ive had a long running problem with no heat in the van, ive gone through every possibility.

Water Pump is fine and the actual Matix Radiator is fine too, i flushed out the pipes that lead from the Tank through the matrix until the water run clean, for a few seconds i got some minimal heat so this proves its not the matrix.

I was speaking to someone today and got onto the subject of the heating in the van and they told me that the later models of Vans T reg onwards had some kind of Electrical device that sits in the well where the Wiper motors are there is a box thats hard to get too and inside that box is the part i need to source, as i said il get pics up tomorrow but im hoping someone may know what i mean,#

in advance thanks

Ive had a long running problem with no heat in the van, ive gone through every possibility.

Water Pump is fine and the actual Matix Radiator is fine too, i flushed out the pipes that lead from the Tank through the matrix until the water run clean, for a few seconds i got some minimal heat so this proves its not the matrix.

I was speaking to someone today and got onto the subject of the heating in the van and they told me that the later models of Vans T reg onwards had some kind of Electrical device that sits in the well where the Wiper motors are there is a box thats hard to get too and inside that box is the part i need to source, as i said il get pics up tomorrow but im hoping someone may know what i mean,#

in advance thanks

its hard to say with out a pic but there is a relay plus a solenoid that opens the gate

in advance thanks

its hard to say with out a pic but there is a relay plus a solenoid that opens the gate

yeah that would be it then, anyone know what these are called exactly