shudders in 1st

mrfixit

Remove your ht leads and check for a white trace leading out the lead end ( plug end ) u will find it WILL do it in other gears if you was to labour the engine. 9/10 times this is caused by faulty ht leads. 1/10 times is caused by ht leads and worn spark plugs but as a matter of course and how much they cost i would replace both any way. also clean your throttle butterfly i know it says dont but u can just use some brake cleaner to remove excess debris. :thumb:

with a name like mrfixit i would of thought u wouldnt need advice :roll:

when i pull away she shudders it only happens in 1st and soon go's. it dose not in other gears or at any other time any ideas any help

Mine done the same, I knew the clutch was on it's way out so I dropped the box, changed the clutch and clutch release bearing at the same time. Solved the suddering.

CheeRs,

Fraz

when i pull away she shudders it only happens in 1st and soon go's. it dose not in other gears or at any other time any ideas any help

Mine done the same, I knew the clutch was on it's way out so I dropped the box, changed the clutch and clutch release bearing at the same time. Solved the suddering.

CheeRs,

Fraz

it seems that it only dose it when its wet out when its dry it dont do it strange

CheeRs,

Fraz

it seems that it only dose it when its wet out when its dry it dont do it strange

again ht leads :nutter: