Looks whats turned up on the news today

Jordan99940

The most recent series of 5th Gear was pretty good. Plato has come on loads as a presenter and made it worth watching. The head to heads between Tiff & Plato are alwas great viewing. They do seem to have a fair bit of content that wouldnt look out of place on Top Gear though and seem to have moved quite far away from road testing you everyday cars, which makes for a far more interesting show for me, if I wanted to know what load space on a Seat Leon was I would go and have a look, what I cant do is give a Ferrari Cali a good pasting round mountain roads, so lets see a bit more of that.

The most recent series of 5th Gear was pretty good. Plato has come on loads as a presenter and made it worth watching. The head to heads between Tiff & Plato are alwas great viewing. They do seem to have a fair bit of content that wouldnt look out of place on Top Gear though and seem to have moved quite far away from road testing you everyday cars, which makes for a far more interesting show for me, if I wanted to know what load space on a Seat Leon was I would go and have a look, what I cant do is give a Ferrari Cali a good pasting round mountain roads, so lets see a bit more of that.

agree with trig :)

also the reason they keep mentioning fifth gear on top gear is purely because they are all friends. only requirement was that it wasnt on at same time as top gear so people can watch both.

can't help but think the only reason they taking him on is in an attempt to stir up media interest and increase viewing figures. If he hadn't been sacked they wouldn't have been interested. They're not taking him on cause they need a new presetner, or need a professional driver, they're simply riding the hype. Never seen the guy on TV myself, be interesting to see if he's any good.

Did anyone else see fifth gear? thought the whole ben collins thing was quite cringeworthy, especially his introduction speech. Ended up fast fwding his piece. Couldnt be arsed with him. Cheap publicity stunt by a now overcrowded presenter list for a 30 min program with adverts in the middle. Probably only a 25 ish min show really.