tracking?

help

my tracking keeps being knocked out

the car shimmies to the right under hard acceleration and back to normal off the gas

i have replaced the lower arm,arb bushes,drop links but it still keeps knocking out

1 thing i have noticed is that the shock on the drivers side is in more of an upright position than tha passenger side

why would this be?

:nutter:

help

my tracking keeps being knocked out

the car shimmies to the right under hard acceleration and back to normal off the gas

i have replaced the lower arm,arb bushes,drop links but it still keeps knocking out

1 thing i have noticed is that the shock on the drivers side is in more of an upright position than tha passenger side

why would this be?

:nutter:

worn shock or shock top mounts

cheers guys

the only thing that wasnt changed as a pair was the lower arm

but there is one more thing to add

if i take a left turn at speed it feels like the offside wheel is folding under me

there is also a knock as if somthing is broken or moving that shouldnt be

That could be the problem. I've come across some cheap lower arms (Excel IIRC) where the length of the arm measured from the front bush to the ball pin was 10mm longer than Ford originals.

cheers steve what would you recomend replacing the paten part with ford or replacing the good one on near side or replace both

That could be the problem. I've come across some cheap lower arms (Excel IIRC) where the length of the arm measured from the front bush to the ball pin was 10mm longer than Ford originals.

cheers steve what would you recomend replacing the paten part with ford or replacing the good one on near side or replace both

Ford ones will last longer than patterns but cost a lot more unless you're trade. Personally I buy QH lower arms from Burtons as I only live a couple of miles away - £40 for a pair. Last set I put on lasted about 18 months before the bushes started to go.