Rapidshare

eetaylog

WTF is going on with rapidshare at the minute? I (used to?) have a premium account, but they seem to have re-jigged the website once again, and now i cant figure out how to recharge my traffic (ive got 350 rapids left to be used up this month).

Anyone figured it out yet? Sidrick has an account iirc?

I have one, aye, but it's shared with a mate and we take turn about at renewing the subscription so I haven't done it since it changed.

He topped it up with the minimum amount of credit a couple of months ago and we've still got loads left.

This new was seems much, much better.

Edited by sidrick

I've been a rapidshare premium user for a good 6/7 years and I remember when they had the market absolutely cornered. They got greedy though with their policy updates, and their subsequent (hilarious) retractions lost them a lot of users. I think I'll be switching to hotfile wheny subscription ends. I just don't see as many RS links these days

I've been a rapidshare premium user for a good 6/7 years and I remember when they had the market absolutely cornered. They got greedy though with their policy updates, and their subsequent (hilarious) retractions lost them a lot of users. I think I'll be switching to hotfile wheny subscription ends. I just don't see as many RS links these days

I tried switching to hotfile but got screwed over. When paying by paypal you inadvertantly set up a monthly payment rather than just a one off, so when the next month rolled round they ended up taking another months fee without me realising. Tries getting my money back but they werent having any of it.

Hotfile also doesnt work with JDownloader so be careful.