Which Car next?

RobMk6

Rightyho then.........

This may not happen for about 9months as i want to put as little as possible on finance/loan.

but am returning to the forces after an injury and want something thats going to be on the noisy side of 200bhp, pref with a turbo and roughly costing £10k (atm)

Now i've been thinking about imprezas, but the older ones as you can get a lot for your money..... problem being i cant go ringing up old Liz on a monday morning to say i'll be late as my chocolate pistons have melted, Mr Taliban wont hold on till im there :roll:

So going to need something more reliable, so thought of a focus ST.

just wondering what other folks would look at/consider as i'm always looking at the same types..... Evos, Focus, impreza etc....

any thoughts suggestions. cheers.

Rob

yea been looking at the Mk1 RSs can get a really top notch one for 10k,

exactly what i've been thinking Lee, bar the horrid orange paintwork, never been a fan of the orange ones, Blue, Black, White or Silver all the way :) pref black :drool:

nahhhhhhhh, orange FTW. If it ain't orange it's a mk5 Golf GTi DSG :P

Is economy a concern? How about practicality and space?

If the answer to those questions are No, and yes, then the M5 is the best shout, if it's yes and yes then the ST (in white with blue stripes)

If it's yes and no then get yourself a nice coupe like a skyline or supra (and you'll end up with change)

Is economy a concern? How about practicality and space?

If the answer to those questions are No, and yes, then the M5 is the best shout, if it's yes and yes then the ST (in white with blue stripes)

If it's yes and no then get yourself a nice coupe like a skyline or supra (and you'll end up with change)

oh hell yes.