Anyone Had A Vasectomy?

Martin

Nah it was my choice. We've got 3 girls now and I know if I didn't stop trying until I got a boy I'd probably end up with 9 girls lol!

That happened to my grandad, 9 girls no boys.

We've got 2 boys and 1 girl. Don't want anymore, but having the snip done sounds far from appealing :blush:

Gents, I got the snip on Wed. Plums are still pretty feckin sore!

Has anyone else had it done and if so, how long did it take for the pain to go away?

I had it done bout a year ago but was done under local so was awake for it but never had Any pain or discomfort..

But guy at work had it done under full anasthetic (put to sleep) but was sore for bout a week or more

Prob best to just rest mate don't lift anything

just wait till you have to take your sample to the docs/hospital to be tested when i took mine...after loads of failed attempts to hit the bottle..so to speak * took it to the hospital only to be confronted by a young studant nurse..." how can i help you Mr.Duff ?" ..what an embarressment !!

I had it done under a local so was awake for it! It's not that I'm in agony, it's more an extreme uncomfort than anything! I'm also hating wearing y fronts after all these years of boxers!

I have to use the hair dryer on my plums when I come out the shower because they're so damn sensitive!

Cheers for all the words of wisdom gents!

One of my mates had pain for 2 years when getting erections, i think thats worse case senario.

If you're struggling with pain mate, i recommend codine, few years back my dog jumped on me and lets just say she pull my nuts far to far away from where they are supposed to be, the ball ache was relentless until i got some 30mg codine from the doc. Takes the pain right away and makes you feel amazing, the constipation left alot to be desired but it was worth it.