Rev Counter 1.3 Endura, Worked out how to do it.

JoeyMk6

Hi,

I have read through every thread and i'm still baffled. I have tried Pin 4 (haynes says its this pin) and a few others on the ECU and it still refuses to work. Im running a late 1.3 Endura E. I know it's possible as i know others have managed and turkish ones have one! If anyone has any ideas or any other pins to check I would appreciate it. Also possible from the EDis? FORD dials, and I have added the wire to the back of the dials

Edited by JoeyMk6

Pin 4 is the tacho signal on an eec-iv car.. 1.3 doesnt use eec-iv from what my rusty memory recollects..

Either pin 2 or 11 on the edis module is a tacho signal, i forget which now.

Thanks Stu, Do you have any idea where I can find the Edis Module as theres no obvious sign of it!

If you have one its usually on the offside inner wing from memory.. I've not had much experience with the 1.3/1.4 cars thogh to be honest so it could be somewhere different.

Thanks, Ive had a look about and theres only a small white box with one wire coming from it on the wing.

Cracked it, It's pin 48 on the ECU spotted it as a might be on a fiesta forum, Amazingly it has a tacho coloured wire coming from it... Doh So if anyone else has the Endura like this there you go! Cheers Stu for the help anyway! Edited by JoeyMk6