griffin powerjoint iphone ***SOLD***

Ryoishikawa

Griffin's best-selling 12 volt DC charger for iPod is also available to charge almost any USB-powered device. Or any two of them.

PowerJolt is our universal USB charger/adapter for use in the cigarette lighter or 12 volt accessory socket of your car. Use PowerJolt with any USB-rechargeable device, including iPod, iPhone, and other phones and MP3 players. Plug in PowerJolt to charge your player in your car while you use it. Includes iPod USB Dock connector cable

Features

* The industry’s most trusted 12 volt USB charger

* Charges iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, other USB-chargeable devices, 2 at a time

* Arrive at your destination with a fully-charged player

* Built-in resettable SmartFuse protects against over-voltage, with no fuses to replace

* Individual lighted charge indicators show charging status at a glance, for each socket

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/lee19883/100_0567.jpg

brand new £8 posted

Griffin's best-selling 12 volt DC charger for iPod is also available to charge almost any USB-powered device. Or any two of them.

PowerJolt is our universal USB charger/adapter for use in the cigarette lighter or 12 volt accessory socket of your car. Use PowerJolt with any USB-rechargeable device, including iPod, iPhone, and other phones and MP3 players. Plug in PowerJolt to charge your player in your car while you use it. Includes iPod USB Dock connector cable

Features

* The industry’s most trusted 12 volt USB charger

* Charges iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, other USB-chargeable devices, 2 at a time

* Arrive at your destination with a fully-charged player

* Built-in resettable SmartFuse protects against over-voltage, with no fuses to replace

* Individual lighted charge indicators show charging status at a glance, for each socket

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/lee19883/100_0567.jpg

brand new £8 posted

Pm me your pay pal please and I will have this :)