Wayne Rooney

sidrick

In his defence, Wayne Rooney hasn't had 40 years to win the World Cup.

Fair enuf answer but no way is a footballer like Rooney worth ninety thousand pounds a week that's as I heard on radio that's what he gets stupid amount of money no footballer is worth that like I said in previous post they don't set any standard as people look up to them great role models

What makes you assume thats what they all strive to do when becoming a world class footballer?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enuf answer but no way is a footballer like Rooney worth ninety thousand pounds a week that's as I heard on radio that's what he gets stupid amount of money no footballer is worth that like I said in previous post they don't set any standard as people look up to them great role models

What about Sir Ryan of Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Speed, Gary Lineker, Eoin Jess and such like? You can't tar all footballers with the same spaz-brush as you use on Wayne Rooney.

What about Sir Ryan of Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Speed, Gary Lineker, Eoin Jess and such like? You can't tar all footballers with the same spaz-brush as you use on Wayne Rooney.

Ok no footballer past or present is worth the money there on people are more likely to remember George best,Paul gascoine both alcoholics so u can keep ya spaz brush think u need it more

Problem is there is so much money in football these days that £150,000 a week is literally pocket change to a lot of teams, It means that someone with no education and a talent for kicking a ball around can be richer than people who deserve the money.

How did it ever come about that fans are willing to pay so much for season tickets, and sponsors so much for having their name on the shirt, and sky paying so much for the ability to broadcast the game. These people should just tell the clubs/FA to Fcuk off.

Ok no footballer past or present is worth the money there on people are more likely to remember George best,Paul gascoine both alcoholics so u can keep ya spaz brush think u need it more

Yeah, I do, thanks.

*paints Andyb0127 with spaz-brush*

Pmpl sidrick american wrestler that ur tag team partner or your boyfriend!!!!!!!!

What makes you assume thats what they all strive to do when becoming a world class footballer?

Not exactly world class tho are they it's all about money money money

Pmpl sidrick american wrestler that ur tag team partner or your boyfriend!!!!!!!!

Not exactly world class tho are they it's all about money money money

International status automaticaly makes you world class otherwise you wouldnt be chosen, I didnt say playing well but theyre in the same category.

What Im saying (but you seem to be unable to comprehend) is that where in the contract do they sign to become a role model, theyre footballers that get elevated into the role model circus via news & media.

(at this point in the thread I do admit I could be wasting my breath)

Edited by PeeWee

Yeh peewee I get it unfortunately we will beg to differ coz u prob like football where as I don't u can get on ur soap box all u like there over paid under skilled we will never win a world cup coz there not good enuf just bunch idiots chasing bag of air

Yeh peewee I get it unfortunately we will beg to differ coz u prob like football where as I don't u can get on ur soap box all u like there over paid under skilled we will never win a world cup coz there not good enuf just bunch idiots chasing bag of air

I dont like football, and I think they're overpaid. But I'm not ranting and raving, its not my fault they are who they are, its the people who like football who drive it that way.. And as for the "we'll never win a world cup" nobody has any idea who will be playing for england in 4 or even 8 years time. In 8 years it may be an entirely different squad and they may win...

The current squad arent good enough compared to the international opposition.