• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloke is a F###ing c##k i cant stand him he need to grow up

Wayne

Rooney 24, earns £250,000 a week! That money wud pay 10 British

soilders a year. He makes front page news for no reason. British

soilders only make front page news when they pay the ultimate sacrifice.

Rooney needs to remember just how........insignificant... he is in the

...greater scheme of things!... If you think... Rooney is an selfish

overpaid t##t

That may be, but if you could you would. I wouldn't turn down that much money.

No-one would!! Still doesnt make it right. How could anyone argue you were worth that much? Its surely un defendable? Even our prime minister doesnt earn that much a year does he? Let alone a week!! Think most mp's are on about 80k a year and they run the country n make life n death decissions

No idea what British soldiers have to do with anything.

Coz footballers are over paid tw@ts, and soldiers deserve more money perhaps footballers should donate there wages to our troops they dont get the recognition they deserve you could argue well that's what they signed up for you say that to them then...

This topic has summed up everything I hate about football and the idiots that play it

Coz footballers are over paid tw@ts, and soldiers deserve more money perhaps footballers should donate there wages to our troops they dont get the recognition they deserve you could argue well that's what they signed up for you say that to them then...

This topic has summed up everything I hate about football and the idiots that play it

You don't get overpaid tw@ts in the forces then?

Since when do any soldiers or army people get paid two hundred and fifty thousand pounds or same wages as Rooney!!!

Simple they DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do any soldiers or army people get paid two hundred and fifty thousand pounds or same wages as Rooney!!!

Simple they DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think soldiers should get paid £1m each per month?

Taxes may have to rise a little.

What and footballers deserve the wages they get not that there worth it, so yeh people in the forces should get paid more there the real heroes not Nancy boy footballers!!!

So sidrick you have your opinion I have mine no win situation really could carry on arguin bout it but bored wasting my breath on you..

Best you go and play with triple h ur American wrestling boyfriend pmpl

It's alright humming and harring about soldiers, but they know the wage and risks before they join, it's their choice.

By the way i'm not sticking up for either side, i'm looking at joining the forces myself but again I already know the wage and the risks before I join, and if wayne rooney can make £250,000/game for kicking a ball then good on him... wish i bloody could!