Wayne Rooney

sidrick

I'm really good at my job. I think I should earn £250k per week as well.

In fact, why don't we all get £250k per week.

Do you know what the tax is on £250k per week? Wayne Rooney probably single handedly pays the entire yearly wages of a small army base.

Who cares if your good at your job or not boast all you like unfortunately there's more to life than money...

My wife children health and happiness mean more to me but then I'm happy with my life and the way it is and what I have!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really good at my job. I think I should earn £250k per week as well.

In fact, why don't we all get £250k per week.

Do you know what the tax is on £250k per week? Wayne Rooney probably single handedly pays the entire yearly wages of a small army base.

Who cares if your good at your job or not boast all you like unfortunately there's more to life than money...

My wife children health and happiness mean more to me but then I'm happy with my life and the way it is and what I have!!!!

WELL WHAT ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT?!

Try reading it then sidtwit obviously you don't understand the point read it SLOWLY!!!!!!!

You moan about someone earning money, then say money doesn't matter.

Good point..............

No, wait, I still don't understand the point.

Are you retarded? (not a dig. serious question)

Edited by sidrick

Try reading it then sidtwit obviously you don't understand the point read it SLOWLY!!!!!!!

Good point..............

No that was stating something bout what you said bein good at your job and sayin you deserve to be on £250k boastin about yourself which buy looks of it you will never earn that much obviously your not happy with you life. I'm stating I'm happy don't need to boast bout how much I'm earning make myself look like arrogant tw@t with a big ego and mouth..

Point about topic being footballers are overpaid for what they if you don't understand that then write what you like through a screen easy to type words different matter when it's face to face

Good point..............

No that was stating something bout what you said bein good at your job and sayin you deserve to be on £250k boastin about yourself which buy looks of it you will never earn that much obviously your not happy with you life. I'm stating I'm happy don't need to boast bout how much I'm earning make myself look like arrogant tw@t with a big ego and mouth..

Point about topic being footballers are overpaid for what they if you don't understand that then write what you like through a screen easy to type words different matter when it's face to face

Sounds like a threat.

Someone's got a touch of the 'roid rage!

Good point..............

Sounds like a threat.

Someone's got a touch of the 'roid rage!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/object2/325/67/n333409163325_5741.jpg