Top Gear USA

Mk6 Si Ross

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2010...il-top-gear-us/

anyone seen this??? didn't know anything about a US version til now, looks good, comes to History channel on November 21st but think thats US History not UK as the times listed as 10pm or 9pm central time

The first ever Aussie version of Top Gear started last week, it was good, some good adventures, but the presenters just arent quite as good as the UK boys. Also the star car and track isnt as good.

Will give the show a few more watches though.

I know You're in oz, but according to mine info they've been on it for quite a while...

Top Gear Australia - Season 1, Episode 1 - Originally aired on September 29th, 2008

The first ever Aussie version of Top Gear started last week, it was good, some good adventures, but the presenters just arent quite as good as the UK boys. Also the star car and track isnt as good.

Will give the show a few more watches though.

I know You're in oz, but according to mine info they've been on it for quite a while...

Top Gear Australia - Season 1, Episode 1 - Originally aired on September 29th, 2008

Ahh my bad. Looks like it changed network, hence why they were billing it as a brand new show haha.

Top Gear Australia is a little bit... weird and "put on"

Top Gear UK (aka Original) works as all the crew act dense as 'owt and it seems genuine... Top Gear Australia is like your mum and dad trying to act "Cool, with-it and hip Maaaan.... lets boogie".... Urm.... No.

Wouldn't mind seeing Top Gear USA... I just hope it's not a cross between Top Gear Ausssssie and what Top Gear Vanilla would be like if hosted by an alcoholic, depressive and a dribbling, p1ss reeking pedo.

Top Gear UK (aka Original) works as all the crew act dense as 'owt and it seems genuine...

reeeeaaaalllllyyy??????????????????? :roll:

you serious?

It's more 'obviously' staged than that Essex rubbish :pancake:

Top Gear UK (aka Original) works as all the crew act dense as 'owt and it seems genuine...

you serious?

You know of any other TV presenters who are more at ease with each other ? :)

Yes, it is obviously staged - it's a scripted show, but I still can't find anything better.

you serious?

You know of any other TV presenters who are more at ease with each other ? :)

Yes, it is obviously staged - it's a scripted show, but I still can't find anything better.

I didn't say anything about something else being better.......

it was more the 'seems genuine' I was making a point at...

I didn't say anything about something else being better.......

it was more the 'seems genuine' I was making a point at...

And on that point I agree with you.

But You wouldn't believe how many people consider it genuine. Yes, they usually have mental age under 12, but that still makes many :)

If only we could be so lucky.

Edited by DaweV6