The only way is essex

Andyb0127

Any one seen this program the only way is Essex god its given it a bad name with it's poor acting,fake tans n boobs,airhead dumb accents,that's just the girls as for the blokes arrogant inbred retards that can't act thinking there gods gift the only gift they have is makin yourself look a Pratt on national television

I didn't need a TV show to show me this, I'm pretty sure that was the image of Essex most people had.

(i'm not saying it's a true image it's just how Essex is always portrayed isn't it)?

It's not a how Essex is really this program has made it look even worse I'm from Essex and I'm not like that,sadly people will now watch this program and think that only when you visit it for real you will see what it's like but you are right they will draw there own conclusion from this tv tripe

was the same situ. when "two pints of lager and a packet of crisp" serie's 1 aired.

Runcorn was immediatly excepted by the general public as the same as was portrayed in the popular comedy serie's

....... only thing is I cant really contridict it, the writer actually played it down from reality.

Havent watched it, is it a "documentary" style scripted show like the shitty american ones the wife watches (the hills, the city, etc)

Sort of yeh if you did watch it you'd prob turn it Over after ten mins lol, its terrible and acting is even worse Essex is nothin like this program thankgod!!!!!!!

Yeah, caught bits and pieces of a couple of episodes. Truely awful program. They're not real people in the slightest, just a bunch of rich kids trying to get a TV career.

One of them walked into a shop and bought a watch for over £3.5k at the drop of a hat, like it was nothing. Yeah, obviously just normal every day folk :roll:

Havent watched it, is it a "documentary" style scripted show like the shitty american ones the wife watches (the hills, the city, etc)

Sort of yeh if you did watch it you'd prob turn it Over after ten mins lol

Thats exactly what i did. After hearing chris moyles go on about it so much i tried to watch it but couldnt stand to watch more than 10 mins n deleted it!!