Poorboys products

Andyb0127

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying some of the poorboys products ie natty's paste wax,quick detailer spray,trim restorer,bold n brite tyre shine,natural look dash spray, just wanted an input of what these products are like see if it's worth buying them as I've nearly run out of everything

Thanks Andy

Poorboys products are under estimated and well worth buying imo.

I would personnaly also buy either PB Black Hole or Diamond White (Depending on the colour of your car) Apply this before waxing for better results!

And if you haven't done so already, clay the car using a clay bar such as Meguiars or Bilthamber before the above method.

:thumb:

I swear by the natural look dressing for interior plastics. It gets used on exterior plastics too, but you have to be careful of any water running on the product before it dries.

I have a bottle of black hole that Im yet to try. It is supposed to be good though.

Natty's paste wax gets some good reviews, Ive only used it once though. I reach for either Megs #16 or Collinite at that price though.

Poorboys products are under estimated and well worth buying imo.

I would personnaly also buy either PB Black Hole or Diamond White (Depending on the colour of your car) Apply this before waxing for better results!

And if you haven't done so already, clay the car using a clay bar such as Meguiars or Bilthamber before the above method.

:thumb:

Have never clayed a car before last time I used dodo lime prime on but may be worth claying it this time,is black hole for darker colours as mines pepper red met?

Thanks for reply Andy

• 3 weeks later...