i never ever wanted to have my car in here but guess rubbish happens

scortpower

well on way from work yesterday a women headin towards me swerved in front of me as i were slowing down for a round about. (she said she passed out) i had no way of getting out the way i manged to avoid it being a head on by getting as far over to the left as i could. but with there being a 1 foot curb and a ditch i had no choice but to grit my teeth. Air bags went off and car filled with smoke i thought it were on fire had to climb through passenger side to get out. There were a witness but the T*at in his transit van mounted the curb and drove round us!!! the road had to be closed off. spend 5 hours in hospital and have minor bumps and bruises and whiplash so am stiff as hell today..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/scortpower/73627_10150303752590608_540670607_15489614_914191_s.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/scortpower/33465_10150303750900608_540670607_15489594_5885497_s.jpg

car is on its way to be assessed. but all i can say is the ford with held its inpact at a combined speed of about 50mph... the fiat punto is a mess.

FORD 1 - FIAT 0

I'd be surprised if it doesn't get written off to be honest, looks like front suspension damage, as well as a potentially bent A pillar/bulkhead from the pics.. not cheap to repair :(

I think i'd prefer a new car than a repaired one.

yeh am glad she has said its her fault makes it easier insurance wise. car is getting looked at today to decide its fait which i think will be written off. her insurance are offerin 4k for my car which is good just letting my insurance sort it they will get me best deal. would want the car back to break and make more month on also. Am waiting for my hire car to turn up. still sore today mainly neck and back in pain, legs are ok today..

yeh am glad she has said its her fault makes it easier insurance wise. car is getting looked at today to decide its fait which i think will be written off. her insurance are offerin 4k for my car which is good just letting my insurance sort it they will get me best deal. would want the car back to break and make more month on also. Am waiting for my hire car to turn up. still sore today mainly neck and back in pain, legs are ok today..

If you got the car to break mate i will be intrested in quite a few parts :)