CoD: Black Ops - £25 DELIVERED!!! *****

LiamGTR

Credit to xaero of GTROC, lol:

Hi folks,

There are some voucher codes you can use at Woolworths online store to get COD Black Ops for £25 delivered. You need to do the following, and it only works if you follow these steps exactly

1. Go to Woolworths.co.uk - Full of Toys, Entertainment, Kids Clothing, Party Ideas & Pic n' Mix

2. Sign up for an account, then log in.

3. At Woolworths.co.uk - Full of Toys, Entertainment, Kids Clothing, Party Ideas & Pic n' Mix search the words "black ops" in the top. If you search anything else you get re-directed to WoolworthsEntertainment where these discount codes DO NOT WORK

4. Click on the search results for "black ops" and it'll keep you on the Woolworths.co.uk - Full of Toys, Entertainment, Kids Clothing, Party Ideas & Pic n' Mix site

5. Proceed to check out

6. Use voucher codes:

ZZ018 (£20 off first order)

XV044 (free delivery)

Voila! Black Ops is yours for a good price. I have to wait about a week for my copy to be delivered though.

Enjoy!

Would it work for the PS3 copy? Is it the promotion that has ended or just that product you cant use it on any more?

I searched "black ops" and it doesnt come up with the game, if you search call of duty it takes you to the entertainment site..where the codes dont work.

So obviously the game being listed on the main site was a mistake and they've now corrected it.