new xbox360 update

shawdreamer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooook

this is either one huge feckin coincidence or MS have serious miscalculated.

4 out of 5 of the games Ive tried to play since the update have froze on me in very specific places everytime, usually during a loading process or when something big or possibly taxing on the system occurs.

god dammit it just froze on the dashboard!!!!

theyve feckerered my console the bunch of overpaid man muck stains!

ooooooook

4 out of 5 of the games Ive tried to play since the update have froze on me in very specific places everytime, usually during a loading process or when something big or possibly taxing on the system occurs.

You should probably contact MS support rather than vent your spleen on here.

ooooooook

You should probably contact MS support rather than vent your spleen on here.

have you ever tried contacting MS support?

venting spleens on a forum is more productive :mellow:

Their are alot of ppl getting the rrol after the update so you can look at it 2 ways the update is buggie.. or instead of banning their gona start to cripple ppl's machines..

as they have already tryed to pass it off as it's down to the xbox not the update..

BEWARNED!!

It's not been made clear as of yet cause people are not going to openly say they have a modded xbox on the official xbox forum.

I only found this out myself last night as I got a call from my mate as his xbox got stuck in a update loop and his dash was fucked.

He had to download a fesh copy of the update from ms and update via USB but as soon as it updated he got the rrol bottom left light, he was lucky he turned it off then back on and it worked

I will stay on the lines that MS are causing the RROL the amount of reports on this subject.. I wouldnt touch it.. I dont have to as I dont have to update my Jtag I just delete the update folders..

http://forums.xbox.c...4/ShowPost.aspx

One post from the above link:

I spent 2+ hours on the phone with them, got hung up on once, and was told by a manager that "the software that was pushed is not compatable with older hardware" Which means if you's like me with a older xbox it's got the RROD. They still want me to sent them $100 dollars for them to fix a eroor that I was told was caused by their software push. I think everyone needs to call in and complain so we can get something done about this.

The New update does AP2.5 checks of games . Every game can be updated to call for the checks though, and probably all new games will have it.

AP2.5 has been found in a whole host of games already but they have remained dormant.

The new update enables the checks so yer freezing and rubbish is caused by the update if you have a modded console dont update it a new lt is released

AP2.5 update will most likely flag you for a ban..

Those who have modded console's can try replace the update on the games disc with a older update file, if you have a jtag system then just delete the update folder..