new xbox360 update

shawdreamer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

modded boxes getting banned by the new update?????......OH NO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!

oh hold on..... I hate cheaters or hacks/mods of all kinds on Xbox and take great pleasure in seeing their woes and suffering therefore my box is entirely genuine.....

panic over.

Edited by shawdreamer

lol its you I feel sorry for as my jtag will out last your retail xbox lol

seen as your fans are only set to 50% speed as standard.. that gives you CPU temp at idle of 55c - 60c

and a gpu temp at idle of 60c - 75c, now I have 100% speed and cpu temp of 35c - 45c and GPU 45c - 50c under load

Oh and I have a 1tb HDD in my xbox ;)

I dont play online due to the amount of cheaters out their just look at the hacks on youtube..

but yes I have a modded xbox and I can mod xbox games, fix errors in the game add new content to games ext...

I used to always be online but got pissed off with putting seval bullets in someones head for them to kill me and run off..

so why would I pay MS money to get ripped off...

oh and you can get banned for as little as changing your fans in the xbox to prolong the life of it..

If you change anything on the 360 MS hold the right to ban you as its not as it was shipped I was told that by MS as I needed a new drive spoke to MS and when I said Fcuk it I'll fix it my self they said that would resault in a ban...

Oh yes the RROL problem caused by the update has nothing to do with if your xbox is modded or not but more to be with compatibility with Older hardware in the Xbox.. and from what your saying about freezing your in the later part of the category Update is causing your freezing ;) ...

oh hold on..... I hate cheaters or hacks/mods of all kinds on Xbox and take great pleasure in seeing their woes and suffering therefore my box is entirely genuine.....

panic over.

The irony in this post is that you seem to continously keep throwing wads of cash for games you either complete in minutes or totaly hate.

The pleasures all mine thank you. :unsure:

lol its you I feel sorry for as my jtag will out last your retail xbox lol ....and?....Ill buy another :mellow:

seen as your fans are only set to 50% speed as standard.. that gives you CPU temp at idle of 55c - 60c .....thats what my additional heatsink fans are for £0.99p, ebay, job done

and a gpu temp at idle of 60c - 75c, now I have 100% speed and cpu temp of 35c - 45c and GPU 45c - 50c under load

Oh and I have a 1tb HDD in my xbox ;) I have 250Gb..... and atleast 249Gb of that is pointless as Ill never use it, wtf would I want to save on my xbox360's HDD that wouldnt be more practical elsewhere?

I dont play online due to the amount of cheaters out their just look at the hacks on youtube.. cheats and hacks are the same as mod's with smug unwarrented attitudes imo :thumb:

but yes I have a modded xbox and I can mod xbox games, fix errors in the game add new content to games ext...

I used to always be online but got pissed off with putting seval bullets in someones head for them to kill me and run off..

so why would I pay MS money to get ripped off... is it not possible that you simply was slightly itsy bitsy tinny weeny a bit shite and couldn't hit a barn side with a bazooka?? its just a theory :thumb:

oh and you can get banned for as little as changing your fans in the xbox to prolong the life of it.. mine are externals... 0.99p, ebay, job done

If you change anything on the 360 MS hold the right to ban you as its not as it was shipped I was told that by MS as I needed a new drive spoke to MS and when I said Fcuk it I'll fix it my self they said that would resault in a ban...

Oh yes the RROL problem caused by the update has nothing to do with if your xbox is modded or not but more to be with compatibility with Older hardware in the Xbox.. and from what your saying about freezing your in the later part of the category Update is causing your freezing ;) actually..... individual game updates solved that issue, which you use xboxlive to update.... handy really ;) ;)

The irony in this post is that you seem to continously keep throwing wads of cash for games you either complete in minutes or totaly hate.

The pleasures all mine thank you. :unsure:

quick completion doesn't essentially denominate waste?

I still have bundles of games I repeatedly play such as Fable2, Oblivion, the N4S range and Halo range....Ive easily had my money's worth from them.

as for crap ones, they get returned at minimal cash loss due to my tendency of quick completion. :cheers:

Edited by shawdreamer

lol its you I feel sorry for as my jtag will out last your retail xbox lol ....and?....Ill buy another :mellow: my jtag will out last that one too :roll:

seen as your fans are only set to 50% speed as standard.. that gives you CPU temp at idle of 55c - 60c .....thats what my additional heatsink fans are for £0.99p, ebay, job done

HAHA they do very little in the way of xtra cooling..

and a gpu temp at idle of 60c - 75c, now I have 100% speed and cpu temp of 35c - 45c and GPU 45c - 50c under load..

Oh and I have a 1tb HDD in my xbox ;) I have 250Gb..... and atleast 249Gb of that is pointless as Ill never use it, wtf would I want to save on my xbox360's HDD that wouldnt be more practical elsewhere?

I dont play online due to the amount of cheaters out their just look at the hacks on youtube.. cheats and hacks are the same as mod's with smug unwarrented attitudes imo :thumb:

but yes I have a modded xbox and I can mod xbox games, fix errors in the game add new content to games ext... So you dont get DLC? Their mods.. Map packs for halo.. again mods :pancake:

so why would I pay MS money to get ripped off... is it not possible that you simply was slightly itsy bitsy tinny weeny a bit shite and couldn't hit a barn side with a bazooka?? its just a theory :thumb:

PSML.. Bring on a lan party :thumb:

oh and you can get banned for as little as changing your fans in the xbox to prolong the life of it.. mine are externals... 0.99p, ebay, job done

PMSL.. them fans do very little in the way of helping to cool your 360 down lol

Yes Piracy is a crime.

I dont suport it and dont promote it.. their is nothing wrong with making legal backups of the games you own..

I hate buying a game and nolonger be able to play it as I have scratches on my disc so kill a copy and you still have the one you payed for..

I personally copy my games to my HDD so the run faster plus I can edit and add my own content..

weather it be new maps for halo, cod, new content for GTA of even anding wrestler's from all past smackdown games to the newest title..

And If I do download a game I will always buy it if I like it if not it gets deleted..

SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!

IF YOU ENJOYED A PRODUCT, BUY IT!

SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

I don't get all the people that moan about hackers and cheaters on console games. I've played all the latest COD games, Bad Comapny 2, nearly every racing game ever, and many more, and have yet to come across someone with a score of a million that can headshot every time.

I hate it when people don't race properly online with racing games, but there is a simple solution to this issue:

Leave the game, join a different one.

Yes Piracy is a crime.

I dont suport it and dont promote it.. their is nothing wrong with making legal backups of the games you own..

I hate buying a game and nolonger be able to play it as I have scratches on my disc so kill a copy and you still have the one you payed for..

I personally copy my games to my HDD so the run faster plus I can edit and add my own content..

weather it be new maps for halo, cod, new content for GTA of even anding wrestler's from all past smackdown games to the newest title..

And If I do download a game I will always buy it if I like it if not it gets deleted..

SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!

IF YOU ENJOYED A PRODUCT, BUY IT!

SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

I highly doubt you buy games then 'back them up'. If you have the means to play copied games you are going to use it

I dont back them up to other disc's they go on to my HDD I have a jtag xbox not a flashed one.. theirs a big difference..

witch as you can do on the retail xbox360.. ;) resault of installing to your HDD is faster game play less loading time's plus Modding on the jtag console's..

•You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.

•You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, rent or give away any backups of copyrighted Games CD/DVD's, as this is not allowed by Copyright Laws.

•You MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original Game CD/DVD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away)

•Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD/DVD, if there are special conditions or provisions for making a personal backup

My xbox 1 was modded, it enabled me to use the console as a very good media centre & also install a large hard drive. It had to be hacked/exploited to do this as microsoft didnt include the needed software to use it this way. How does this make me bad?

It don't peewee..

thats the same as the jtag'd 360 it basicly makes my xbox360 a devkit..

I can run non Microsoft code.. ie: a completely new OS Bigger HDD's ect.. I can also remove the stupid memory card slots and replace them with USB ports ;)

In theory I could replace them MC ports and run 6 HDD's in a 360 so 6tb plus of storage space for all my media, homebrew or Modding needs

Just because ppl have the ability to play illegal games it does not mean they will...