Selling items over the internet!

Gadge

In the last 30mins I have listed for sale across various websites (Gumtree etc.) the sale of a Black 3G Iphone and I really must have awoken the idiots of the internet.

Someone offered me a price if I posted the item. I handed over my paypal email and the person then emailed me which in fairness is a very convincing fake Paypal email, sure enough no funds are in my paypal account.

Hes very persistant about getting the item as soon as possible :)

I would if I didnt have to pay postage.

Postal Address:

Akram Beshira

flat 4 lenham Queens crescent

london NW5 4EF

United Kingdom

Best part of the email which I just noticed:

This PayPal Payment has been deducted from the buyer's account but can not be credited into your account until the Postage Information is received from you E.G Reference Number or a copy of the Postage Receipt.

You can now go and ship out the buyer's merchandise and send the shipment information to us at customercarelines@accountant.com

I would if I didnt have to pay postage.

Postal Address:

Akram Beshira

flat 4 lenham Queens crescent

london NW5 4EF

United Kingdom

Best part of the email which I just noticed:

This PayPal Payment has been deducted from the buyer's account but can not be credited into your account until the Postage Information is received from you E.G Reference Number or a copy of the Postage Receipt.

You can now go and ship out the buyer's merchandise and send the shipment information to us at customercarelines@accountant.com

Might be the same chap: http://fatima18.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/london-downtown/