Peeing in the shower

sidrick

I usually pee before getting in the shower, but sometimes I do have a little dribble. I find the steam in the shower tends to bring up the urine stench which isn't super pleasant.

One of my ex's enjoyed being urinated on in the shower, but I refused to participate at the time. These days though i'm probably a lot more disgusting.

Having full control of my bladder I find it unnecessary myself.

(I do think that it is 100% fine for any member of the armed forces though due the low wage for a job we should all be proud of).

What? So David Cameron can do it too? Since he gets paid peanuts (comparitively speaking) for running the country?

On topic....As Rob schneider would say

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/you-can-do-it.jpg

I usually pee before getting in the shower, but sometimes I do have a little dribble. I find the steam in the shower tends to bring up the urine stench which isn't super pleasant.

One of my ex's enjoyed being urinated on in the shower, but I refused to participate at the time. These days though i'm probably a lot more disgusting.

when i used to play football for the college some one always got pissed on in the showers

Your thoughts?

Is it something you partake in?

Something you don't do, but have nothing against?

Something you find disgusting?

I love it 8)

More like sidtwit likes gettin p1ssed on as I'm bet he meant it to be golden shower lol....

Thanks for wading into the topic, fagbeast. Do one.

what is it with you 2

Your thoughts?

Is it something you partake in?

Something you don't do, but have nothing against?

Something you find disgusting?

I love it 8)

More like sidtwit likes gettin p1ssed on as I'm bet he meant it to be golden shower lol....

Thanks for wading into the topic, fagbeast. Do one.

what is it with you 2

Sexual tension.

I have a thing for downs kids.