Peeing in the shower

sidrick

You two should be banned from commenting on each others threads. i mean Sidrick has opened a very serious thread/debate here and you have to go and lower the tone of it with needless comments.

Andyb0127 you should be ashamed of yourself

Im not ashamed one bit never will be if sidrick can't take the banter that's his problem not mine!!!!!!

rAndyboi is a former evo user, and he thinks he can come back and be a character. What's the best way of doing that? Attempting a ding-dong with THE forum character, sidrick 8)

Poor, poor attempt son. Jog on.

Can't get that rite can u Sid never been a former user here have a look when I joined so the poor attempt is on your part try gettin ur facts rite first sad pathetic attempt at a come back, jog on that's original what a joke :nutter:

rAndyboi is a former evo user, and he thinks he can come back and be a character. What's the best way of doing that? Attempting a ding-dong with THE forum character, sidrick 8)

Can't get that rite can u Sid never been a former user here have a look when I joined so the poor attempt is on your part try gettin ur facts rite first sad pathetic attempt at a come back, jog on that's original what a joke :nutter:

What is your major malfunction soldier?

What is your major malfunction soldier?

I'm guessing he and his uncle where closer then most?

Shame i get a warning for telling forum users to Fcuk off. :(

I love grammar.

I like to aim for the plug hole myself.

Only malfunction Sid is ur attempts to make me jog on as you put it dont panic got another 8 months membership left yet hahahaha

Do you think that paying a tenner means you can circumvent the sites rules with regards to personal insults?