This is it

Andyb0127

Time for me to go other topic didnt get put up joined another club few weeks ago nothin like this breath of fresh air compared to this, sure I'll be missed NOT lol...

:tired: You still here then, good luck on the other site.... Try using grammar on that site so they won't have to read your crap 5 times over to get any sense from it.

Or forgot to say defiantly won't recommend this club to any one the attitude of members here would out people of for a start feel sorry for the guys that run this club and dedicate there time to it still it's the clubs loss all I lost is a tenner no wonder clubs been quiet still be quieter now there are a few here I had respect for and a few that well don't need to explain my opinions on them part the window licking bus they go for day trips on.........

Its rather sad you feel the need to announce your departure (again) after you short 3 month existence here.

Farewell!

(or are you going to start a "sorry everyone" thread up and announce yet another "fresh start" like you did last time?)

Edited by PeeWee